Fees, Specifications, and Contract to Saw
Be advised of the following fees and specifications for custom sawing of logs delivered
to the mill:
Sawing fee: $350/1000 BF: Stndrd. Size logs: 8′-16′ and 10″-20″ in diam.
$450/1000 BF: 18’ or 19′ and/or 20″-30″ in diam.
$550/1000 BF: 20’ – 24’ and/or 30″-36″ in diam.
(Minimum Fee: $35)
Nail Damage Fee: Actual cost of repairs to sawmill equipment
(Minimum Fee: $30)
Minimum log length: 8 feet 4 inches
Maximum log length: 24 feet 6 inches
Minimum Log Diameter: 10 inches (measured on small end)
Maximum Log Diameter: 36 inches (measured on small end)
- Nail damage is understood to mean any damage caused by
inbedded foreign material within a log.
- Customers shall pay for sawing fees and nail damage prior to the
shipment/receipt of the lumber.
- Lumber must be removed within 30 days after notification that the
customer’s logs have been cut, or a daily storage fee shall be added to the bill.
- Lumber left over 60 days shall be sold to pay the saw bill and storage fees.
- Logs must be properly cut and trimmed.
- Sunrise Sawmill shall not be held responsible for loss, theft, stain, insect or other damage
to either logs or lumber belonging to any customer.
- Logs and lumber are left on Sunrise Sawmill, Inc. property at the customer’s own risk.